Friday, September 22, 2017
Home > Research
Research
Rating Systems
Disclosure Statements
Research Reports
Request Research Access
We provide research on every major sector of the Canadian market and have 18 publishing analysts providing coverage on 300+ companies.

RESEARCH

Research and the creation of ideas are the foundation of our service offering at Cormark.

Our research analysts are largely top-ranked professionals in their respective sectors. As such, we rely on them as the fundamental drivers of sales and trading and investment banking efforts

We have chosen to focus our resources on a segment of the market we broadly categorize as Canadian-listed mid-cap and emerging growth companies. What does this mean? Approximately 61% of our 300+ company coverage list is made up of companies under $1.0 billion in market capitalization. The remaining 39% are in the $1.0 billion plus category.

Coverage Distribution By Market Capitalization



Why do we focus on this segment of the market? Put simply, our goal is to be a leader in generating new investment ideas for institutional clients and as a result, adding substantial value to corporate clients. We seek out companies with attractive grown strategies, whereby they have potential to become $1+ billion companies and generate substantial shareholder value along the way.

Our analysts provide comprehensive coverage of 300+ mid-cap and emerging growth companies focusing on the following industry groups:

  • Agriculture
  • Alternative Energy
  • Communications & Media
  • Consumer Products
  • Energy Services
  • Financial Services
  • Healthcare
  • Industrial Products
  • Mining
  • Oil & Gas
  • Quantitative and Technical
  • Special Situations
  • Technology
  • Transportation


In addition to our coverage names, Cormark research also maintains an active watchlist of approximately 30 earlier stage companies that we publish non-rated notes on in anticipation of these companies achieving certain catalysts that would generate significant investor returns and eventually warrant full research coverage.

Access Cormark Dashboard
Request Access
Our Disclosure Statements

Susan Streeter, CFA,
Managing Director,
Head of Institutional Equity Research
Direct: (416) 943-6425
Contact >
Accessibility Policy  |  Business Continuity  |  Privacy Policy  |  Careers  |  Contact Us